In this assignment, utilize the skills you learned in the learning activity and apply these techniques to an interview. Select someone with whom you have a rapport to make the exercise successful. You will interview a friend or family member who is elderly, a child, or who has a developmental disability, about an event or incident in his or her daily life. Summarize the story they tell you and identify the set of interview techniques that you utilized. Explain why you used these interview techniques. Discuss what considerations you took into account prior to interviewing this individual. Write a 2 page paper (300 words) summarizing their story. Identify and define any techniques you utilized during the interview. Compare and contrast at least two distinct techniques in your paper.For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the syllabus.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.