Week_5_Email_Comparison.pdfCompare professional and non-professional correspondence.Compare and contrast Email 1 with Email 2 in Doc Sharing. Which email is professionally written? Which email is not professionally written? Which email has all of the required components for professionally communicating? Compare Report 1 with Report 2 in Doc Sharing. Which report would you be proud to read aloud in court? Remember, the District Attorney or State’s Attorney (Prosecutor) will ask a law enforcement officer, crime scene investigator, probation officer, parole officer, etc. to read his or her report aloud in court. How important are format, grammar, vocabulary, and documentation? (Note: A judge will not sign a search warrant if the “Face Page,” that is, the title page, is not formatted exactly to every technical specification. It is also important to recognize the time-sensitive nature of many search warrants pursuant to public safety issues). How important is APA format and learning how to format to avoid plagiarism when presenting researched material in court? (Could presenting researched material in court, not properly documented in APA format, jeopardize your credibility with a jury?) Writing Tips: 2The deliverable length of your homework assignment is 350 words, one to two double spaced pages (does not include title page or reference page). Remember to create in-text citations for every source you use to create a sentence for your paper. Every in-text citation must have a corresponding reference on the reference page of your paper. All homework assignments must be in APA format. They must have a title page, body, and reference page. Every in-text citation must have a corresponding reference on the reference page of your paper. Papers must be double spaced, using 10-12 point font, with one inch margins all the way around.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.