CASE STUDY:Xander L. is a 17-year-old African American male anddocumented gang member. His prior juvenile adjudications include pursesnatching, breaking and entering, and drug possession. His first juvenileadjudication occurred when he was 13 years old. He has served a year of custodyin the juvenile correctional facility and has been placed on probation twicepreviously. His instant arrest is for possession of a concealed weapon, towhich he has pled guilty. Xander lives with hismother in the housing projects. He reports no contact with his father. Hismother presently works two jobs. Although she is supportive of him, and Xanderreports a close relationship with his mother, she does not approve of hisconduct. In the past, she has reported him to the police. Xander indicates thathe has dropped out of high school, but would like to get his generalequivalency diploma to make his mother proud.1)Describe the process the juvenile will follow after arrest, from intake, through court, sentencing and punishment or rehabilitation. The process should be based on actual state laws and practices in Utah.2) Include a brief correction plan created in the mode most appropriate for the level of offense, such as a recommendation memo to Child Protective Services or the school prinicipal for a status offense, a letter to judge regarding sentencing for a non-violent offense, or a report to corrections for a violent offender.1050 word. APA format w/references. **ORIGINAL and PLAGARISM free*** No recycled paper!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.