for Health Information SystemsDiscussion Question 1
Health care information management, authentication, and distribution are
determined by both state and federal laws, licensing, certification,
and in most cases, accreditation. Health information system management
follows these set standards to ensure that patient protected health
information (PHI) is utilized for the intended purposes: quality patient
care and patient safety. In a minimum of 300 words, address the
following points in your initial post:Define the following: accreditation, licensing, certification. What are the functions of the Joint Commission? Define the categories of accreditation. What is National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)? How does the NCQA impact health information systems? How are legal health records (LHR) determined?
Organizations that Endorse Patient Safety
Discussion Question 2There are organizations that endorse,
facilitate, and mandate patients’ safety laws with PHI and disbursement
of health information systems data and/or information. The standards of
patient’s safety within these organizations are clearly outlined and
widely adopted by all legitimate health care organizations. HIPAA is
used to regulate these laws. In a minimum of 300 words, address the
following in your initial post: List and define the five major components of HIPAA’s privacy rule. List three HIPAA-covered entities. What is the role of the HITECH Act? How do the HITECH Act and HIPAA work together to ensure patient security? What are the consequences of non-compliance for organizations that fail to implement the HIPAA and HITECH Acts?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.