William Penn, English religious leader, wrote: “Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood“(Penn, 1909). Evaluate his statement in regard to what you’ve learned about communicating effectively. Penn, W. (1909). Fruits of solitude. Vol 1, Part 3. The Harvard Classics. New York: P. F. Collier & Son, 1909-14; Bartleby.com, 2001. 200 words Barrett, D. (2011). “Leadership Communication”. Third Edition. McGraw-Hill Irwin Publishing. New York, NY.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.