Each essay must be at least 200-300 words in length. Each essay must include at a minimum an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Each essay requires at least 2 references: The textbook ( Bailey, M. A., Conn, E. J., Davis, F. D., Doran, W. K., Duggin, K. A., Flood, J. B., . . . Siepman, K. B. (2008). Occupational safety and health law handbook (2nd ed.). Landham, MD: Government Institutes. A scanned searchable .pdf can be found at http://sdrv.ms/1bXgnQM. The current chapters of focus for these essay questions are chapters 14-15)and one outside source must be used as source material for the response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA Format.Question 1
List and discuss five important criteria that a state must meet
in order to be approved by OSHA for safety and health related responsibility.
Define imminent dangers and discuss OSHA inspections related
to these potential events and how they might differ from a routine inspection.Question 3 (This essay only needs to be a paragraph or 2 and only requires 1 reference from text book. However, if an outside source is used it must be reference)List
four items, issues, policies or points that could be considered helpful, or new
to your knowledge, from the text and/or the course that are applicable any
workplace, or will be important to a safety manager of a workplace. Why are these four items important?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.