A Literature Review is a synthesis of background work that supports a research question/hypothesis you will pursue or argument you will make. It then describes the major findings in the area understudy. Basically, a Literature Review lays the foundation for research by:-offering a survey of the work that has been completed by others-supporting a rationale for a developing research project.Requirements:One to two pages, no less than oneDouble-spaced exactly, extra space removed, 1 inch marginsLeft-justified, tab in for paragraphsMargins all around are one inchTimes New Roman or Garamond, Size 12Introduction, followed by content organized into coherent paragraphs, concluding with a research question hypothesis, or argumentComplete sentences, subject/verb agreement, consistent tenseIn-text citations follows APA styleReference list with a Minimum of five (5) sources
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.