Choose a minimal 5 books that represent three different diverse groups other than your own. (children’s books or adult books on diversity/ multiculturalism or that shows diversity in education) Part 1:For each book, you are required to: Complete BibliographyPart 1 Include: the author, publishing date, title, publishing company location, Publishing Company (APA format).Eg. Mitchell, T. (2012). People in organizations. New York: McGraw-Hill. Include the ISBN.In addition, write a summary of the each book. Don’t forget to identify the diverse group represented in the book. Identify the setting. Was the setting important to the happenings in this story? Why or why not? Why did you choose this book? Discuss your personal reactions to the book. How and in what way did the book increase your knowledge and understanding of the represented group? Was the information factual and authentic? Use the Evaluation Checklist to assist your discussion of each book. Discuss the implications for teaching and learning in a diverse society. Use good visuals for each book.Part 2: Rate each book using information discussed, textbook and handouts distributed in class. Rate on a 1-3 scale with 1 the lowest and 3 the highest and why. Guide to Rating Multicultural Books:http://multiculturaliterature.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/8/7/1387264/multicultural_lit_tables.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.