The paper must be two to three pages in length
and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least two scholarly resources
other than the textbook to support your claims and sub-claims.
In each of the following situations,
identify the fundamental source of the marketing problem or opportunity, a
decision problem arising from the marketing problem or opportunity, and a possible
a. Cool Pool Supply is a manufacturer
of swimming pool maintenance chemicals. Recently, a malfunction of the
equipment that mixes anti-algae compound resulted in a batch of the product
that only inhibits algae growth but also causes the pool water to turn a
beautiful shade of light blue.
b. The MBA director of a local college recently extended offers to 20 promising
students. Only five offers were accepted. In the past, acceptance rates have
averaged 90%. A survey of non-acceptors conducted by the director revealed that
the primary reason students declined the offer was their preception that the
college’s course requirments are too “restrictive.”
c. Chocoholic Candy Company has enjoyed great success in its small regional
market. Management attributes much of this success to Chocoholic’s unique
distribution system, which ensures twice weekly delivery of fresh product to
retail outlets. The directors of the company have instructed management to
expand Chocoholics geographical market if it can be done without altering the
twice-weekly delivery policy.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.