describes something. The six W’s of descriptive research are Who (who should we
consider?), What (what information do we want to collect?), When (when should
we collect the information?), Where (where should we collect the information?),
Why (why are we obtaining the information?), and Way (how are we going to
collect the information?).
Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
Company is planning to launch a new line of cookies and wants to assess the
market size. The cookie has a vanilla cookie outside with a dark chocolate and
praline filling, and will be targeted at the premium end of the market.
Assemble the six W’s of a descriptive research design that may be adopted by
the Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Company. Support your claims with examples from
required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any
Critique the following statement: “Quantitative
research is more important than qualitative research because it results in
statistical information and conclusive findings.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.