Compare There are many sources of secondary data available for research. Among these sources are the U.S. Census www.census.gov; Bureau of Economic Affairs www.bea.gov; CIA World Factbookhttps://www.cia.gov; Congressional Budget Office www.cbo.gov; Department of Commerce www.commerce.gov; Economics and Statistics Administration www.esa.doc.gov; U.S. Governmentwww.usa.gov; Some commercial lists are www.infousa.com; www.listsrus.com; www.directmail.com, and there are many, many others.You have been promoted to be Marketing Research Manager for a bank within the city you live. The C.E.O. has tasked you with assessing growth potential for industry (for investment purposes). Compare and contrast the various secondary data sources that you might consult. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources (approximately 200 words)Scale Measurement You are the National Sales Manager for Perry Pharmaceutical, Inc. You have been concerned with trying to determine the most important characteristics a salesperson must possess to be successful. Much of the current research suggests that salesperson adaptiveness is a key component of success. You would like to determine if this is indeed the case. To assess this, you need to develop a scale to measure salesperson adaptiveness, collect data with your sales force, and then compare the results to each individual’s sales record. Determine the kinds of questions you would include. Identify any general areas that you think must be measured with a number of different questions. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references (approximately 200 words)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.