In this final assignment, you will compile the previous four (4) assignments, addressing the feedback from your professor, as well as adding the marketing strategies. Write an eighteen to twenty (18-20) page paper in which you:1. Write an executive summary of your marketing plan. 2. Provide the company’s mission statement and company introduction.3. Provide the company’s branding, pricing, and distribution plan.4. Provide the IMC and customer satisfaction plan. 5. Provide the following information about the marketing strategies:a. Discuss the company’s competitors, and its strengths and weaknesses. b. Determine the differentiation strategy in relation to the closest competitor. c. Explain whether the company’s intention is to be a leader or follower within the industry. d. Assess the macro-environmental issues (legal, technological, social, and economic) trends with which the company must operate. e. Identify the most significant trend to impact the business and discuss how the company intends to minimize or capitalize on this trend. 6. Support your marketing plan with at least ten (10) reference sources that discuss the nature of the assignment.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.