about General Motors?
In late 2008 and early 2009,
nearly unfathomable problems and challenges were emerging from a crucible of
technology, marketing strategy, and politics. The future of the once supreme
American automobile industry was poised on the brink of bankruptcy as they
pleaded their case for bridge loans before a deeply divided Congress.
Bankruptcy would have devastating rippling effects from the halls of Congress
to the end of the American Dream. Is the die cast, or is it time for new
management? The choices now are congressional oversight or private leadership.
Which will you choose? What about General Motors? Let’s start with their final
exam the proposed restructuring placed before Congress and–ever so much more
importantly–the American people.
often exhibit deep-seeded emotive qualities without quantitative
dimensions. Set aside your psychological emoticons and professionally
assess the GM plan using Exhibit 1.2 as a template. What is this
plan—Corporate Strategy? Business Strategy? Marketing Strategy? Explain
your initial impression.
Exhibit 1.6, assess the GM proposal. Which orientation was it (product or
marketing orientation? In your opinion, which orientation should have
guided their planning? Explain your reasoning.
though the situation seemed dire, especially for the American automobile
industry, and possibly still does, many believe there is a significant
opportunity for the right strategy. Did the plan suggest a compelling
analysis of the “4Cs.”? If you disagree, what’s missing?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.