Continue working with the product/service chosen in Unit 1.
Create your own marketing strategy for it.
Define and explain what segmentation is, and discuss different segmentation bases you could use for your product/service.
Based on your segmentation, describe each of the target markets that you would seek to reach. Explain why they will be the most profitable for your product/service.
Develop a value proposition for your product/service through differentiation and positioning. Include the following:
Introduce at least two (2) competitors and explain their current positioning in the market (what do they promise to deliver?)
Discuss possible competitive advantages your product/service can use to differentiate itself from these competitors (product, services, channels, service, people or image) and select which one(s) to use to build your positioning.
Based on this differentiation, explain your value proposition and develop a positioning statement.
Your paper MUST include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper. For more information on APA, please visit the APA Lab. The body of the paper should be 2-3 pages in length – starting with a brief one paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 5-6 pages in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.