My Product is Samsung CellphonesYour client wants to see two new customer segments that might be interested in the new and improved product. For additional information on how to develop a customer profile, visit this Web site. Develop a brief customer profile for your client. The profile will include the following:Choose two new customer segments for the newly repositioned brand, and name them. You can make up a name based on their characteristics. For example, if you were selling a coffee brand, you might have Serious Sippers as a customer segment and Dabble Drinkers as a second segment.Identify the primary and secondary markets. The primary market is often larger than the secondary market. These customers are often the primary users of the product.The secondary market can include “in-between” customers who might use or be interested in the product occasionally. Detail the demographics and psychographics of both segments. Include the basic characteristics of your current and potential customer such as age, income, education, and geographic locations.Evaluate your customers’ lifestyles such as hobbies and other interests. Based on what you learned from your brand value research, complete the following Develop 1 advertisement that matches the customer’s buying behavior.Explain the communication channel or venue where the advertisement will appear. Consider both online and offline opportunities.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.