In this discussion, you will be assigned two equations with which you will then do a variety of math work having to do with mathematical functions. Read the following instructions in order and view the example to complete this discussion:
Find your two equations in the list below based on the last letter of your last name.
If the last letter of your last name is On pages 708 – 711, solve the following problems
A or B
22 and 30
C or D
24 and 32
E or F
26 and 34
G or H
28 and 36
I or J
12 and 46
K or L
14 and 48
M or N
16 and 50
O or P
18 and 52
Q or R
20 and 54
S or T
2 and 56
U or V
4 and 58
W or X
6 and 60
Y or Z
8 and 64
There are many ways to go about solving math problems. For this assignment you will be required to do some work that will not be included in the discussion. First, you need to graph your functions so you can clearly describe the graphs in your discussion. Your graph itself is not required in your post, although the discussion of the graph is required. Make sure you have at least five points for each equation to graph. Show all math work for finding the points.
Specifically mention any key points on the graphs, including intercepts, vertex, or start/end points. (Points with decimal values need not be listed, as they might be found in a square root function. Stick to integer value points.)
Discuss the general shape and location of each of your graphs.
State the domain and range for each of your equations. Write them in interval notation.
State whether each of the equations is a function or not giving your reasons for the answer.
Select one of your graphs and assume it has been shifted three units upward and four units to the left. Discuss how this transformation affects the equation by rewriting the equation to incorporate those numbers.
Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing (Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing the thought behind your math work.):
h(x) = −3×2
These are the two problems I need done any takers.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.