Note: the absolute value of X will be denoted abs(X)1. Complete the principles for solving absolute – value problems:X is an algebraic expression and P is a nonnegative real number,A) The solutions of abs(X) = P are those that satisfy ???B) abs(X) < P is equivalent to ???C) abs(X) > P is equivalent to ???D) solve: abs(2x-3) < 52. Describe the technique used to solve a formula for a specified letter when the formula contains more than one term with that variable.Solve the following for w to illustrate the technique(explain/describe each step):ax - b + cw = dw + f
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.