The law attempts to balance individual rights with the rights of society. Two areas in which this conflict is particularly challenging are intellectual property rights as they relate to online materials and the new kinds of surveillance that digital media enable.Write a 850 word paper on whether you think the law has achieved an appropriate balance in protecting conflicting rights regarding copyright protection and digital surveillance.Address the following points in your paper:- The ease of copying and sharing materials on the Internet and its effect oncopyright·The influence of the open-source movement on attitudes toward copyright·The relationship between creativity and innovation with intellectual property rights·The personal and professional effects of digital surveillance versus organizational needs for information and control, such as employer monitoring of employee computer use, business monitoring of customers’Internet behavior, government monitoring of citizens, and so on- Whether foreseeable changes in copyright protection and digital surveillance willimprove or impair the balance in the futureCite least two peer-reviewed sources to support your work.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.