this assignment, you will practice additional methods of essay development.
Please write five short entries. In your first, use cause and effect. In your
second, practice contrast. In your third, define something. In your fourth,
practice division-classification. And finally, in your last present an
argument. I’ll leave you some prompts below. Be sure to use thesis statements!
five-parted assignment should be created as a single Microsoft Word document.
Each part should be a minimum of one full page. Reference your web links and
reading assignment for additional information about these different essay
NOTE: Please label your assignment as follows so
your instructor can clearly see which essay is which. Each short essay
should be three-quarters of a page to one double-spaced page in 12-point
font. The assignment as a whole is worth up to 120 points and should be 4
to 5 pages in length, double spaced. Use MLA formatting.
Part I: Write Cause and Effect:
are the CAUSES of you becoming an online student (the effect)?
Part II: CONTRAST two things, any two things
might contrast cats/dogs; online school/traditional school; glasses/contacts;
Part III: DEFINE yourself in some way.
you an adventurer? A sister? What does it mean to play this role? Part IV: DIVIDE and CLASSIFY
music, vacations, food, pets, technology…
Part V: Create a short ARGUMENT about something
you feel passionate about.
an example, though you can feel free to use something else:
61, 73, 56, .367, 511, 2632, and 5714 – these are numbers that mean something
to baseball fans; they tell us of streaks and of seasons; of history, change
and sometimes progress; they speak to us as Americans. This is our game,
and subsequently, it reflects both the best and worst parts of our
culture. But American isn’t about glossing over the past or condemning it
– it’s about moving on, learning from our mistakes and remembering what’s worth
remembering and for these reasons, asterisks should not be used to denote
baseball records earned during the steroid era.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.