Assignment: Communication, Media and Consumer Behavior In communications, the credibility of the source is a vital element in message persuasiveness. In the realm of digital communications, consumers have embraced several different ways to share, broadcast and discuss their opinions about virtually any product or service. Blogs and, websites like yelp.com, angieslist.com and social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest have increasingly become more a part of the tools that consumers utilize when consulting reference groups and making buying decisions. In a four to five page paper (excluding Title page and Reference page) please do the following: a. Describe how consumers utilize social networks to make decisions and contrast this with the pre-social media era. Provide examples. b. How have sites like yelp.com and angieslist.com empowered consumers? How credible do consumers view the content on these sites? Why? c. What is the role and impact of blogging on consumer behavior? Is blogging perceived to be more accurate than advertisements in general? Why? d. How have smartphones and downloadable Apps affected consumer attitude and behavior? Use three scholarly sources including the text. Grading Criteria Communication, Media and Consumer Behavior 7 points Content Criteria Weight The written assignment describes how consumers utilize social networks to make decision and contrasts it with the pre-social media era and provides examples. 1 The written assignment discusses how sites like yelp.com and angieslist.com have empowered consumers and how credible they view the content on the sites. 1 The written assignment discusses the role and impact of blogging on consumer behavior and if it is perceived to be more accurate than advertisements. 1 The written assignment discusses how smartphones and downloadable Apps have affected consumer attitude and behavior. 1 Writing Skills The written assignment demonstrates correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. .5 Research Criteria The written assignment provides at least (2) scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the course text. 1 Style Criteria The written assignment is four to five pages in length. 1 The written assignment is written in accordance with APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. .5
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.