I need it done by
tomorrow 3pm arizona time. Would have to be a movie we have both seen.
are a movie critic writing for your own popular movie blog.
Write a 1,050- to 1,200-word review of one movie of your own selection
in which you analyze the movie in terms of its genre and the elements of
film. As a part of your role as a movie critic create your own scale to
rate the movie. For example, a scale of 1 through 5 stars is typical of
many movie critic writers.
Address and answer the following in your movie review:
o Identify the film’s genre and whether or not it was typical or
atypical for its genre. Include a discussion of the film’s story in your
discussion of the film’s genre.
o Do you feel the editing was appropriate? Why? Was the sound use effective or ineffective? Why? What feelings, if any, did the score elicit? Describe the film’s cinematography and how it did or did not support
the mood and tone of the movie How was the social context in which the film was made present in the
film? What was the meaning of the film? What personal influences or biases do you have that affected your
opinion? Was this film enjoyable? Why or why not?
o Would you recommend the movie, and how do you rate it on your scale? Create a 5 to 7-slide multimedia (Prezi, Microsoft® PowerPoint®
presentation, podcast etc.) to accompany your paper which will be an
oral 7 minute presentation in class.
Format your critique consistent with APA guidelines
Format your critique consistent with APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.