Medical transcriptionists are employed in a variety of settings. They
may work for employers in hospitals, clinics, physicians’ offices, or
remotely at home. Opportunities are also available in firms that
provide transcription services for hospitals and physicians.
Using the internet or newspaper, research medical transcription
positions in your geographical location. State the job requirements,
medical specialty, salary (if given), required equipment, and describe
the position. In what setting do you think you would like to begin your
career and why? Identify at least two positions posted by other
classmates and post a response to each.
The following website is a commonly used MT discussion board, job
seekers board and MTSO employment ads. Review this website to add to
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.