For this term paper, select any subject of interest to you that has a strong connection to the topics of this course—managing homeland security, disaster planning, or emergency management. If you are unsure about the appropriateness of your topic or if you need topic ideas, contact the instructor for assistance.Research your selected topic using scholarly sources. Based on your research, write the term paper. The paper should be 2,000 words (8 pages, not including title and reference pages). Follow APA style for writing, editing, and citations.Your paper must have at least seven citations from primary source books, scholarly journals, government documents and reports.You may cite additional Internet sources, but these do not count toward the seven.The problem with Internet sources is that anyone can say or represent anything; there are no controls to ensure that the information is accurate. You are prohibited from using Wikipedia. It is a user-controlled site where entries can be changed by anyone. Thus, Wikipedia is unreliable. Numerous factual inconsistencies and erroneous information have been found on Wikipedia.Scholarly articles and documents (primary sources) downloaded from the Internet are acceptable toward the seven citations. In such cases, the Internet is simply serving as a library offering access to independently existing resources. Such documents and articles can be cited as published, without any mention that they were obtained from the Internet.Write the paper in a Word document. Place the document in the appropriate assignment dropbox.Evaluation criteriaReview the evaluation criteria to understand what your instructor expects in your response.Research sources are relevant to the topic, authoritative, and reliable.Information relevant to the topic is accurately summarized and sources are cited.Conclusions are logically drawn from the research information.Research information and conclusions are organized for clarity and ease of understanding.Writing is clear and effective, free of errors, and follows APA style.Reference book:Maniscalco, P. M., & Dr. Christen, H. T. (2011). Homeland Security: Principles and Practice of Terrorism Response. Jones and Bartlett publishers, Sudburry, MA.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.