1) George Corporation has an estimated monthly sales of 12,000 units
for $80 per unit. Variable costs include manufacturing costs of $50 and
distribution costs of $20. Fixed costs are $60,000 per month.
Determine each of the following values.
a. Unit contribution margin
b. Monthly break-even unit sales volume
Create a contribution margin-based income statement.
(Points : 30) 2.
7) Darling Manufacturing Inc. manufactures two products, A and B, from a
joint process. A single production costs $5,000 and results in 200
units of A and 800 units of B. To be ready for sale, both products must
be processed further, incurring seperable costs of $3 per unit for A and
$4 per unit for B. The market price for Product A is $15 and for
Product B is $10.
Required: Allocate joint production costs to each product using the net realizable value method.
(Points : 30)
3.(TCO 6) Santa Inc. manufactures toys based on the following information.
Materials (4 ounces at $4)
Direct labor (1 hour per unit)
Variable overhead (based on direct labor hours)
Fixed overhead budget
Actual results and costs
Materials used in production
Finished product units
Raw material (ounces)
Direct labor hours
Direct labor cost
Variable overhead costs
Fixed overhead costs
Compute the following variances (show calculations).
a. Materials usage variance
b. Labor rate variance
-c. Fixed overhead budget variance
(Points : 30)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.