The project instructions and deliverables are as follows:Download and install Java JDK and NetBeans IDE using the default installation options.Run the IDE, and take a screenshot.Create a console program that prompts the user to enter the name and address of their employer and position they hold or the name and address of their favorite restaurant and their favorite meal.Display this information on the screen, each on a separate line.Run your modified program and take a screenshot of the results.Create a document in Word, and add the following:Title page which includes: CourseNumber, CourseSection, CourseName, ProjectName (Unit 1 IP), StudentName and Date.Screen shots showing the IDE running.Screen shot showing the program’s output.Create a zip that includes your project folder and Word document, and upload it to the course portal.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.