Discussion 1Resolving Ethical Business Challenges: ElaineRead “Resolving Ethical Business Challenges” in Chapter 6 of your text, and then address the following points. Support your response with evidence from the text.• Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each decision that Elaine has made. • What are the ethical and legal considerations facing Elaine, Dennis, and UBC? • Discuss the moral philosophies that may be relevant to this situation. • Discuss the implications of each decision that Elaine could make. Discussion 2Ethical Decision Making and Ethical LeadershipAn employee working in customer service at a large company arrives at her desk and finds a package from a customer she recently spoke with. Inside is a gift card for $50 to an expensive restaurant to thank her for her assistance, which ultimately saved the customer money. She remembers that the company has a code of conduct policy against accepting gifts from customers, but she thinks that it may only pertain to gifts of a larger amount. Unsure what to do, she reaches out to a leader in the department for insight.In your discussion post complete the following:• Choose a stage from the Kohlberg Model and construct an email response from the business leader in response to this dilemma. Make sure the response reflects the characteristics of the chosen stage from the Kohlberg model. • After composing the email, predict how that leader’s approach to business ethics might impact the organizational culture. • Describe how the leader’s decision and advice to you regarding this issue might change over time. Journal 1Friends of AngeloWatch the “Countrywide Financial Fraud” video. Describe how leadership impacted ethical decisions in Countrywide Financial, particularly in reference to the “Friends of Angelo” program. What are the societal and stakeholder implications?Ethical and Moral PhilosophiesThere are many moral philosophies that impact decision- making, which are defined in Chapter 6 of your text. With these philosophies in mind, complete the following in a three to five page paper:• Define and discuss philosophies’ application to business. • Illustrate how moral philosophies can influence behavior and decision-making. • Explain how moral philosophies may impact global strategic planning. • Describe how companies can integrate moral philosophies into their business practices. • Find an example of a company that has integrated moral philosophy into decision-making and codes of conduct and explain how they have done so.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.