Imagine you recently cleaned out and reorganized your garage and now find
yourself with many items in good condition but no longer needed. You are
thinking about trying to sell some items on eBay® but do not know anything about online auctions.
the eBay® website at http://www.ebay.com
to learn about their online auction system. Click on the Help tab in the upper right and choose
Learning Center from the pull
down menu. The site offers several tutorials to help prospective sellers and
buyers learn about and use the auction system. The recommended tutorials are
listed on the left. Most of the tutorials contain links to additional
a 200-word paragraph addressing the following: Briefly describe how eBay® works. What advantages and disadvantages do you
think eBay® offers to small-scale sellers and large-scale
sellers? Based on what you have learned, if you wanted to start an electronic
retail (e-tail) business, would you use eBay®? Explain your reasoning.
Format your paragraph consistent with APA guidelines.
Original work only – no plagiarism
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.