Analyze the case study and review your readings. Respond to the following:Identify and analyze Aaliyah’s risk and protective factors for drug use. Describe at least two factors for each.Discuss at least one thing not mentioned in the case study that could be an additional risk factor or protective factor for Aaliyah.Explain what these risk and protective factors imply for future substance use.Write a 2-3-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sourcesCase StudyAaliyah is a 25-year-old, single, Caucasian woman, who lives in an apartment with a friend. She moved out of her parents’ house at 18, after completing high school, to remove herself from her father’s alcohol use. Aaliyah smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol occasionally. She is dissatisfied with her current job. She works full time as an administrative assistant at a contracting company, but she is ready for a career change. Aaliyah has decided to return to school to pursue a degree in criminal justice. She will be working and taking classes at the same time, fitting her school schedule around her work schedule. During her first session of school, she notices that she is having difficulty staying awake to complete her schoolwork at night after a full workday. She does not want her grades to fall, as her education is very important to her. However, she cannont afford to reduce her worki hours. Her roommate makes coffee at night to help her stay awake. Soon, Aaliyah is drinking three or more cups of coffee a night to help her stay awake to complete her schoolwork.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.