Euthyphro – Plato
In the Euthyphro,
Socrates and Euthyphro discuss the concept of piety/holiness. This
essay will not only test your ability to recognize and engage
philosophical concepts and analysis, but also brings you into the
dialogue as a participant, asking you to create your own definition of
Read the Euthyphro, and write a paper in which you do the following:Explain how the concept of holiness emerges in the dialogue and
why it takes a prominent position in the conversation between Socrates
Present the three definitions that Euthyphro uses in his
response to Socrates, and then present Socrates’s refutation of each of
Develop your own argument as to what you think Socrates’s goal
is in this dialogue. How do you know that is his goal? What features of
the dialogue align with your interpretation of his goal?
Provide your own definition of piety/holiness and then create a
Socratic response/critique of your definition. After you present your
definition, take on the role of Socrates and respond to your own
definition as you think he would.
paper must be at least three pages in length, formatted according to
APA style, and include a title and a reference page (which does not
count towards the page length). For information regarding APA samples
and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning
Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.