250 words with citation on one of the following questions……(1) Discuss and evaluate the reasons Socrates gives for not escaping jail even though he had ample opportunity to do so. What is the nature of the “social contract” here that Socrates is following? (2) How could it be said that the Social Contract Theory produces an orderly society without needing to legislate a particular version of “morality” and what counts as the “good life”? How does the Social Contract avoid problems associated with the Divine Command Theory of morality for a constitutional liberal democracy such as ours in the United States of America? (3) Discuss John Rawls’ idea of the “Veil of Ignorance” and evaluate how it is said to establish a fair distribution of wealth. What is the purpose of the “veil” and what is it supposed to accomplish?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.