PH220.Lab_Instructions (1).odt Lab1.odt Tutorial_instructions_1.docPH220B_Lab_Project_Answer_Sheet (2).docMotion Lab1 (Seetextbook pages 36-39, Chapter 2, Lesson 2) involves the graphicalanalysis of velocity. This simulation can be downloaded fromGrantham’s Website under PH220. Simulations”; its file name is“EXP #1 C1 IP.ip”. Fill in the data table, and answers for theblanks and complete the graph (properly labeled and annotated) in theLab Answer Sheet at the end of this lab. Runthe simulation. You will use the data from the “Time”and “position” measurement tables to fill in the data table belowat the indicated times. Then graph the data on the graph paperprovided (Lab Answer Sheet) in order to construct a d-t or x-tgraph. Calculate your answers onto the Lab Answer sheet to behanded in after all seven (7) labs are completed. Graph,analyze, and annotate your data from your data table on the graphpaper provided on your Lab Answer Sheet.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.