IMG_0221.JPGPH220B_Lab_Project_Answer_Sheet (2).docRoller Coaster & Conservation of Energy
Lab 4 (See Chapter 6) involves the roller coaster and its physics. This simulation can be downloaded from Grantham’s Website under “PH220.Simulations”; its file name is “Ball on Roller CSTR #4.ip”. In this simulation, an object traverses the “hills and valleys” of a frictionless roller coaster in the realm of zero air resistance. You will be asked to find measurements and make calculations concerning total mechanical energy and whether it is conserved. Then you will then make some changes to the global air resistance for this simulation and answer the same questions as you did previously. Fill in the data tables, and answers for the blanks in the Lab Answer Sheet at the end of this lab.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.