In M2: Assignment 2, you met Jeff at age 23.
Jeff is now 50 years old. He is still overweight and has developed both high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. At the same time, Jeff has some accomplishments. He is the CEO of a midsize company that he built from the ground up. However, he works long hours and does not spend as much time with friends or vacationing as he would like. Still, he lives a comfortable life and is married, with two children. He has a daughter in college and another who is a senior in high school.
Use your module readings and the Argosy University online library resources to research the stages of adult development proposed by Erik Erikson and Daniel Levinson. Locate at least two peer-reviewed articles that examine these theories. Write a 4-5 page paper in which you compare and contrast Erikson’s and Levinson’s theories of development during midlife and summarize the findings and conclusions of at least two research studies examining Erikson’s and Levinson’s theories.
In your paper, use Erikson’s and Levinson’s theories to
Describe the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional development of Jeff as he has transitioned from early adulthood into middle adulthood.
Predict Jeff’s development as he moves through middle adulthood and into late adulthood.
Be sure to incorporate how issues specific to diversity (e.g., socioeconomic status, ethnicity, religion, gender, etc.) have affected his transition into middle adulthood. For example, consider how Jeff’s transition into middle adulthood would differ if he were Caucasian, African-American, Asian-American, or Native-American. Similarly, how would his development at midlife differ depending upon whether he lived in New York City, Tucson, or Memphis?
Write a 4–5-page paper in Word format. Your paper should be double-spaced and in 12 point, Times New Roman font with normal one-inch margins, written in APA style, and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head and a reference page. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.doc.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.