Students are to create a business plan, either real or fictitious, and address all of the assignment criteria.Develop a business plan (six to eight pages, excluding title page, abstract, and appendices). The plan may be for a facility, program, or service. Use articles and websites pertaining to developing business plans. Plan elements must include the following:1. Brief description of the project (must have instructor approval)2. History and/or rationale (including industry trend data as appropriate)3. Market analysis (including competition)4. Goals and outcomes (relationship to strategic focus)5. Structure (including alliances, contractual relationships, etc.)6. Financial data overview (projections, break-even analysis, etc.)7. Personnel/staffing (including provider relationships as appropriate)8. Implementation schedule9. Evaluation criteria and/or monitoring planPrepare according to APA guidelines. An abstract is not required.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.