I need help really bad….This assignment was due on Friday and the person that the assignment for given to 2 weeks ago have not completed it…..they have been telling me that they sent it already however nothing has been uploaded and they are not returning my messages…..I know it is short notice but I need this completed today because my professor gave me until last night to turn it in and now it is two days late and my final grade so I have to as least attempt to send a paper in……..I need a paper in APA format and free from plagiarism. I will send the grading rubic and the information I have so far…. Part I:You are required to write a research paper/formal literature review in APA format on one of the specific approaches to family counseling, (e.g., structural, psychoanalytic, Bowenian, experiential, cognative, behavior etc.). You should have appropriate professional references, including books and journals that are written to or for professionals. You may use some non-professional materials however these may not be the bulk of your references. You will need a minimum of 12 sources in your reference page and therefore cited in the body of the paper. Part I of your paper requires a minimum of 6 pages in length, double-spaced; the paper must cover a style of family counseling covered in this course. Part II:A personal integration section is required. This second section of your paper will be your attempt, after an entire graduate course on family counseling, to integrate your own faith and family counseling approach. You may use whatever resources are necessary to complete the assignment, including materials from Worthington’s text. Please feel free to use books about integration, or any materials you have found beneficial on integrating your faith and counseling. The supplemental textbooks listed in your Syllabus may be of help to you in writing this paper. If your view is something other than Christian, discuss how your view might interact with your counseling approach. The use of the personal pronoun “I” is allowed in this section. This part of the paper should be a minimum of 4 pages in length. Theentire paper (part I & II) will be a minimum of 10 pages. This Research Paper is due no later than 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8 and will count for approximately 15% of your final grade.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.