1. Share your findings RE sales (in the last 2-5 yrs.) of an American company in India vs. the U.S. Provide specific sources (i.e., URLS) and briefly mention your thoughts on the communication strategies employed by the company to sell their product(s) in India. You are advised to research ads by the company on YouTube and other sources. 2. View the following ads and for each, briefly mention your thoughts on the language(s) they use to market:Nike: Just Do it! Features the national Sahara (helper) cricket team playing cricket on bus & car tops in a traffic jam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpvuz8gg79Q Parallel Journeys: Bleed Blue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zek1PqGSll0 Pizza: U-tube ad shows a famous filmstar ordering it after viewing the traffic jam & expecting a free pizza (coke featured, too): Hungry kya? (Hungry why/no?): 30 mins. nahi tho free (or else free: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4p3q_a1bIkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdlRL0CjBfc(shows a woman’s began ka bhartha/roasted eggplant being a flop)Havelli/Palace ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLL0ckXMX0[Lo pizza awee O; samjho jail meal for chor, fun meal for 4] Delhi ad for thin crust Pizza (Hut) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_ofY2TzqR0Coke: Life ho to aisi! (Way to live!): Aishwarya Rai—biggest Bollywood StarThandi ka tharka! (Aur agar nahi banna hei rude, tho thanda siti bajaiyega dude”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i–HJKINq4Coca Cola Enjoy!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOxk6pZR7iM 3. Summarize the highlights of the article on Indian Resumes (under Course Material) and mention 1 strength and 1 or more loopholes (and why).4. Analyze the language of the Ms. America controversy (i.e., comments made by those who disagreed with the choice of the finalist) using the language pyramid and politeness range/cline we discussed in class (see slide on politeness under Course Material).Respond to at least ONE classmate’s post before class on Fri. You might need to check back to read and respond to your classmate.Note: Optional yet recommended educational talk (all you need submit as evidence is a 5-10 sentence summary and assessment):
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.