Please use the following textbook: Plato,
Five Dialogues. Hackett, 2nd ed., 2002. ISBN: 9780872206335
a 750-word paper responding to the topic below.
Euthyphro attempts to justify his
actions by resorting to his religious knowledge and belief. Socrates argues
that such a justification is misguided. At 11e –12d of the Euthyphro, Socrates
gets Euthyphro to agree that piety is a part of justice. Using an evaluation of
the various alternative descriptions of the relationship between justice and
piety, clearly explain why this must be the proper relationship between justice
and piety. (You must discuss the Venn diagrams). Then consider how ONE of the
following passages serves to support the conclusion of the Venn diagrams:
10a-11b (Euthyphro’s Dilemma) or 8c-9a (The Wrongdoer Passage).
Your analysis of Plato should not
provide a summary of the various definitions that Euthyphro gives to define
piety that Socrates invalidates.
To respond to this assignment
adequately you must use textual references. You must have atleast 3 quotes from
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.