As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for a team of ten employees that live in different states. You have to meet critical deadlines and often times in short timeframes. Lately one of your valuable team members has been disgruntled and is complaining about everything, even things unrelated to work.For this Assignment write a detailed one to two page response to the questions found in the rubric file below.Leadership and Employee Morale You value your company’s virtual team policy of letting employees live all across the United States while using technology to collaborate and communicate with one another in order to accomplish the work. As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for a team of ten employees that live in differentstates. You have to meet critical deadlines and often times in short timeframes. Lately one of yourvaluable team members, James Dion has been disgruntled and is complaining about everything, even things unrelated to work. On your weekly team conference calls, his negative attitude is affecting morale and causing lack of enthusiasm among the team.There is nothing wrong with the quality of James’s work and he meets all the deadlines. He was in charge of one of the company’s latest ad campaigns and was successful in meeting the client’s goals. You have tried to discuss his negative attitude with him but he continues to complain about no one onthe team caring about his contributions even though you have reinforced him several times. Typically, in a face-to-face work arrangement, you would take him to lunch and talk to him about this issue but being in a virtual arrangement forces you choose another option. Task: You have decided to communicate with James Dion to assure him of the importance of his work, quality of his efforts and value he brings to the team. Let him know he plays a critical role in theproject and overall success of the team. However, his attitude needs to change. When youcommunicate with him, you can make up whatever details you need.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.