Project Deliverable 4: Analytics, Interfaces, and Cloud Technology Due Week 7 and worth 110 points
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a design document and a
revised Gantt chart or project plan. You must submit both sections as
separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file
name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions
needed for the completion of this assignment. Large companies
have been using the power of business analytics for quite a while now.
Your company desires to get in on the action; company executives believe
that using advanced data analysis will enable the company to make
smarter decisions and improve business performance. Business analytics
gives companies the ability to look at past realizations and performance
as well as set up new expectations and performance goals.
Analytics-as-a-Service is a new delivery model that uses cloud
technology to provide business insights without enormous infrastructure
enhancements. The executive team has heard great things about analytics
and cloud technology but is apprehensive because they are unfamiliar
with the look and feel of the technology. The executive team is
interested in your recommendations and eagerly awaiting your
forward-thinking viewpoint. Section 1: Design Document Write a four to six (4-6) page design document in which you: Support the need for the use of analytics and cloud technology within this company.Create
a workflow diagram to illustrate how analytics and cloud technology
could align with the company’s business processes. Note: The graphically
depicted solution is not included in the required page length but must
be included in the design document appendix.Create three to
five (3-5) screen layouts that illustrate the interface that
organizational users will utilize. Note: The graphically depicted
solution is not included in the required page length but must be
included in the design document appendix.Give one (1)
recommendation for solution providers that could help your company
secure a firm advantage by using analytics and cloud technology. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.Include charts or diagrams
created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the design document. All
references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the design
document. Section 2: Revised Project Plan Use Microsoft Project to: Update
the project plan fromProject Deliverable 3: Database and Data
Warehousing Design, with three to five (3-5) new project tasks each
consisting of five to ten (5-10) sub-tasks.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.