Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.Key Assignment Draft You are starting your own Internet business. You decide to form a company that will sell cookbooks online. Justcookbooks.com is scheduled to launch 6 months from today. You estimate that the annual cost of this business will be as follows:Technology (Web design and maintenance)$5,000Postage and handling$1,000Miscellaneous$3,000Inventory of cookbooks$2,000Equipment$4,000Overhead$1,000Part IDeliverable Length: 1 graph plus calculationsYou must give up your full-time job, which paid $50,000 per year, and you worked part-time for half of the year.The average retail price of the cookbooks will be $30, and their average cost will be $20.Assume that the equation for demand is Q = 40,000 – 500P, whereQ = the number of cookbooks sold per monthP = the retail price of books.Show what the demand curve would look like if you sold the books between $25 and $35.Address the following questions:What is the elasticity of the demand for cookbooks bought this way?Is the business worth pursuing so far?Suppose that you expect to sell about 22,000 cookbooks per month online, and assume your overhead, technology, and equipment costs are fixed. What are your total costs?What are your marginal costs?What market structure have you entered, and why?What can you do to guarantee success in this market?What pricing strategy might you use?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.