Social Psychology: Bringing It All Together According to Feenstra (2011):“Social psychologists investigate how we view ourselves and others, how we interact with others, how we influence others, and how we act when we are part of a group. Given the amount of time each of us spends thinking about and interacting with the people we encounter every day, much of our lives are spent with the subject matter of social psychology.”(p.22) This is a formal research paper and must be eight to ten pages in length. Imagine that this paper will be used as a reference for individuals who are completely unfamiliar with social psychology principles. This paper will provide them with an overview of the field, and explain the key principles associated with its practice. Include the following components in your research paper: 1. Discovering the Self – How do we perceive ourselves and our interactions with others? a. Self-concept, awareness, and self-schemas b. The acting self c. Self-esteem and self-efficacy 2. Thinking About Others – What judgments do we make about other people? a. Attributions: internal, external, explanatory style b. Attitudes and behavior c. Prejudice, stereotypes, discrimination 3. Influencing Others: Persuasion – How do we use the power of persuasion? a. Persuasion techniques b. Characteristics of the persuader, message, audience 4. Influencing Others: Obedience and Conformity – What factors lead us to conform and become obedient? a. Aggressive behavior and aggression cues b. Prosocial behavior c. Relationship building, love, and attraction 5. Group Dynamics – What are elements of a group? a. Types of groups b. Consequences of Groupthink c. Social dilemmas After addressing the components above, reflect on the future of social psychology. Given the immense changes that our society is experiencing (both nationally and internationally), what do you predict will occur in the field of social psychology? What ground-breaking new research do you anticipate? The Final Paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title page, reference page, and any appendices) and it must follow APA format, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. The Final Paper will demonstrate accomplishment of course learning outcomes through critical analysis of theory and research.Writing the Final Paper The Final Paper: 1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title page, reference page, and any appendices) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide. 2. Must include a cover page with the following: a. Title of paper b. Student’s name c. Course name and number d. Instructor’s name e. Date submitted 3. Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. 4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. 5. Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a concluding paragraph. 6. Must use APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center to document sources for all facts that are not common knowledge. 7. Must include at least five references listed in APA format. 8. Must include a reference list completed according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.