I think topic you use the first assignment.Review the Final Project guidelines and, using the approved topic that was identified in Week One, construct an outline of your Final Project. Your outline should be a minimum of one to two pages (excluding title and reference pages) and include each of the required headings/sub-headings listed for your Final Project as well as a two-to three-sentence description of each. Additionally, a reference page must be included with at least six peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last 5 years, cited according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. These sources will also be used for the Final Project. Each section of the outline should specify which sources will apply to that area. This outline is a tool to ensure you are on the right track for your Final Project. The more detail and information you provide in this assignment, the more feedback you will receive from your instructor.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.