Final Paper Outline This week, your assignment is to prepare an outline for the Final Paper that is due in Week Five. Review the Final Paper requirements, which are located in Week Five of this course. For each of the three to five quantitative research studies selected (from peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last ten years), the outline should include a heading for the study and the sub-headings for Introduction, Methods, and Results. For example:First Study Introduction Methods Results Conclusions Second Study Introduction Methods Results Conclusions, etc…. Every outline heading and subheading must include a two to three sentence description. Additionally, for each study, indicate how it will support the overall concept of your Final Paper and which areas of the Final Paper it will apply to. Your assignment must include an introduction paragraph with a succinct thesis statement, a conclusion paragraph, and a reference page listing the three to five quantitative research studies from peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last ten years (these will also be used for your Final Paper). It must be formatted according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. If you need more guidance, you can find a sample outline in the Ashford Writing Center, located under Learning Resources in the left-hand navigation panel of your classroom. Your assignment should be four to five pages as follows: The Final Paper Outline:Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length, excluding title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a title page with the following: Title of paper Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Must include a heading for each of the three to five quantitative research studies selected. Must include subheadings: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions for each of the three to five quantitative research studies selected. Must contain two to-three sentence descriptions for each heading and subheading. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. Must use a minimum of three to five quantitative research studies from peer-reviewed sources, all published within the last ten years. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.