Focus of the Research Paper
Use at least one project you have been a team member of, or
a project manager for, as an example to contextualize the research topics
All of the following topics must be addressed in order for the paper to be
Define the importance of purchasing and supply
management and how this relates to selecting a qualified supplier. Discuss how to select strategies for negotiating
prices. Assemble the steps of the creation of a project supply,
service, and material budget from detailed requirements. Illustrate the benefits and costs of outsourcing, and
the growth pattern of outsourcing. Evaluation of the various organizations that are
benchmarks in purchasing and supply management, and their best practices.
Provide specific examples of companies who show market leadership in
purchasing and supply management.
This is an assignment with a length of eight to ten pages that should integrate
the reading, multi-media and class discussions. It is mandatory to have
research from the classroom text, as well as three sources from scholarly
sources to support your views.
Consider the validity of your resources carefully before using them in academic
papers. It is recommended to use examples from your professional experience
where possible, or build from your learning in the discussion boards.
Writing the Research PaperThe Final Paper:
Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and
formatted according to APA Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submittedMust begin with an introductory paragraph that has a
succinct thesis statement.Must address the topic of the paper with critical
thought.Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.Must use at least three scholarly sources, other than
the textbook.Must document all sources in APA style. Must include a
separate reference page, formatted according to APA style No plagiarism, use your own words
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.