Continuing your discussion from Question #1 this week. What will be your decision rule for deciding to accept or reject the null? The decision rule is based on your critical value. Your critical value can be easily calculated in Excel. However you must first determine the confidence level you want to test at. This is at the discretion of the researcher based on the risk of accepting or rejecting the null in error. There are only three confidence levels used in research. These are 99%, 95%, and 90%. If you chose to test at a 90% confidence level this means that there is a 10% change that you could reject or accept the null in error. Therefore the probability (a or alpha) is 0.10.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.