Grading Rubric.docx PLEASE READ / ORIGINAL WORK ONLYResource: “Over 30 Workers Trapped After Chilean Copper Mine Collapse” article.San José mine, a small copper operation in northern Chile owned by Minera San Esteban Primera, suffered a cave-in on August 5, leaving 33 workers trapped undergroundSan José mine, a small copper operation in northern Chile owned by Minera San Esteban Primera, suffered a cave-in on August 5, leaving 33 workers trapped underground.Rescuers are drilling holes in an attempt to locate the workers, but there is no official confirmation whether they would be alive after four days with limited food, water and oxygen.A second cave-in on Saturday forced rescuers to suspend works for several hours.Workers are trapped at a depth of around 300 metres.Local organisations, such as the federation of Chilean mining workers (FMC) and the confederation of copper workers (CTC) have questioned Minera San Esteban’s safety record, highlighting several fatal accidents that have previously been reported at the small company.Chile’s president Sebastián Piñera has promised a thorough investigation into the accident.Minera San Esteban produces around 1,200 tpy of copper, according to local news reports.The San José mine was closed in March 2007 following a fatal accident in January that year. It resumed operations a year later, reports said.~~~~~~~~By Juan WeikResearch additional articles and information about the Chilean mine collapse.Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper using this and other articles as a resource. Because communications must be designed with the audience in mind, answer the following questions:·What are some considerations to remember given the different roles and people in the audience?oWhat would be the potential needs of the miners’ families in receiving a message about this incident?oWhat would be the potential needs of the company’s employees when receiving a message about this incident?·What actions must you take before and after the message is delivered to ensure that it was received as intended?Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.Draft two communications from the mining company announcing the accident, using what you have learned about audience and effective messages. One communication should be directed to the families of the trapped miners and the other should be an internal news release to the company’s employees. For both, identify the most appropriate channel—face-to-face, e-mail, video, memo, and so on.THE DRAFT IS INCLUDED ON THE LAST PAGE OF THE SAME DOCUMENT. REFER TO THE GRADING RUBRIC FOR MORE SPECIFICS
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.