Assignment 3: Research Design and Data Collection
Submit your response to the M1: Assignment 3 Dropbox by Week 1, Day 7. Your response should be at least three pages in length.
Given the hypothesis high employee satisfaction is
correlated with low employee absenteeism, address the following in your
paper this week:
Identify the variables in this study. What are
some extraneous variables that might impact your research? How
would you control for extraneous variables? Which research design would you use to study this hypothesis and why? What data collection techniques would you use to study this hypothesis and why? Assuming that you get a correlation of r =
-.70, what does this tell you about the strength and direction of
the correlation between satisfaction and absenteeism? What are some potential problems you might encounter, and what strategies would you use to minimize these problems? Use APA standards.For this assignment and all Dropbox assignments,
you are required to cite, at a minimum, the online course and the
textbook for the course. Additional sources are welcome. Scholarly sources
are preferred and can be found through Argosy University online library
resources. Please see the Library and Tutoring Services section under
Course Home to use Argosy University online library resources.
Additional, non-scholarly sources from reputable Web and print sources
are also acceptable. For reputable Web sources, look for .org, .net,
or .edu sites as opposed to .com sites. Avoid Wikipedia.
Assignment 3 Grading Criteria
Identified the correct variables and their impact and control of them.
Described the research design chosen and why.
Noted the data collection technique and adequately explained why it was chosen.
Explained the correlation between satisfaction and absenteeism.
Covered the problems and strategies to overcome them.
Organization, usage and mechanics: Introduction, transitions, and conclusion; grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
In text citations and references, paraphrasing, and appropriate use of
quotations and other elements of style (such as tone, audience, and word
I am looking for someone who is efficient in statistics and can have this assignment completed by 10:00p.m. tonight. PLEASE! I am not good with statistics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.