Hello.I have attached my paper that I completed recently. Could you add the remaining areas (5,6 & 7) to the attached? (The abstract may need revised as well). Research Methods- Intro, Lit Review, and Methods.docx It should include a cover page, abstract, intro/lit review, method section, results (simply report what statistics you propose to use), discussion section, and reference page. Your final paper should be double-spaced, 8 to 10 pages in length, and properly edited.Please use the following information to help you with each section:Cover page: Pay attention to APA style and refer to the example in your textbook.Abstract: Is written on its own page and is a very brief summary of your study. Think in terms of one sentence stating your research question, one or two sentences regarding background and what we already know about it, one or two sentences regarding your methodology (e.g., how many participants were used and how were your variables assessed), and one or two sentences about your findings (ALREADY DONE BUT MAY NEED REVISED TO INCLUDE THE ABOVE MENTIONED).Intro/lit review: incorporate the feedback and make revisions to the introduction and literature review submitted in Week 4 (ALREADY DONE).Method section: incorporate the feedback and make revisions to the Method section submitted in Week 4 (WAITING TO HEAR BACK ON ANY REVISIONS NEEDED).Results section: in one paragraph, state what statistical test would have been used and why it was chosen. Discussion section: broken down into the following paragraphs:paragraph 1: statement of your results/findings (or what you imagine might be your results).paragraph 2: what might have affected those results (i.e., threats to internal and external validity). Include flaws in your design and confounding variables.paragraph 3: implications for your findings including the significance and impact on the field as well as future research directions. Reference page: Pay attention to APA style and refer to the example in your textbook. Sub-Categories
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.