Research topic, Media influence on body image1.Five references that could be used for your research paper and include a 1-2 sentence description for each of the five additional references, explaining how they fit with the research topic and the research question proposed. Make sure that these references come from scholarly sources using Argosy’s library resources.2.A very detailed outline of what you would like to cover in the intro/lit review of your paper. Write it as an outline and think about what you want each paragraph or section to cover. Paste your references into each section where the information from that article applies to the topic. Below is an example of the outline although the references have not been pasted in yet:a.Introduction or Statement of the Problem (e.g. Predictors of Depression in Men)i.Research question (E.g. What factors predict depression in men? For example, age, marital status, family history, stressors).ii.Why is it important/implications (E.g. xx% of men are depressed; less likely to seek treatment; if we can identify who is at risk, may be able to direct them to treatment sooner)iii.Revised hypothesis based on feedback from the instructorb.Review of the Literature (the following is an example for above topic):i.Brief description of depression, symptoms, and any unique symptoms for men (Cite articles from which you will obtain this information).ii.How widespread is it? Stats on depression in general but also stats on depression in men (Cite articles from which you will obtain this information).iii.List factors that put men at risk for depression (Cite articles).1.Difficulty communicating distress or sadness (Cite articles).2.Job/work pressures (Cite articles).iv.Demographic characteristics (Cite articles).1.Relationship between age and depression (Cite articles).2.Relationship between marital status and depression (Cite articles).3.A 1-2 page description of the sample you would like to use for your study, that provides the answer to the following questions:a.What sampling technique would you use? b.Does the sample generalize to the population? Explain why or why not. c.What inclusion criteria would be used? What exclusion criteria would be used, if any? d.What ethical issues might be encountered when collecting your information from this sample?4.Be sure to also submit all your references in an APA-style reference page. Be sure to also include an APA-style title page with your submission. Your paper should be at least 2-3 pages long. Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.