Your task is to write a subroutine that takes a pointer to the first
element of an integer array, as well as an integer variable. The
arguments are passed to the subroutine in this order. The integer
variable passed as an argument holds the number of elements in an array,
while the actual array holds the number of integers specified by the
variable. The subroutine must go through the table and return
the address of the element holding the smallest value to the calling
program. After receiving the address, the main program uses it to print
the smallest number contained in the array. The prototype of the subroutine is the following: int *address_of_smallest_value(int *numbers, int size); In the above, the * operator indicates that the function’s return value is a pointer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.